Paper Submission Guidelines:
In the first instance, we require everyone who wishes to submit their work to the conference to submit an abstract describing the proposed paper, work in progress, presentation, etc. The abstract submission form will guide you through the process but we recommend you read the call for papers first to ensure you select the correct track and submission type.
Submitting a Paper
- The maximum word limit for the abstract is between 200 and 250 words. The abstracts which do not meet this word limit will be asked for revisions.
- Abstracts must be submitted online via the website only. ABSTRACTS SUBMITTED BY EMAIL WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Submitting a Poster
- The manuscript should contain minimum of 4,000 words and should not exceed 8,000 words, Word count starts from the introduction to the start of references, excluding abstract, figures, tables, references, funding, footnotes, appendix and acknowledgements, and the file should be in Microsoft Office (.doc/.docx) format.
Author’s Guidelines:1. Medium of the conference:
- You are also welcome to send us a poster to present your research.
- If you have any question about submission, feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
English is the official language of the conference; the paper should be written and presented in both English.2. Presentation & Publication (Full paper):
Full paper is requested if you are also considering publishing your paper(optional).3. Oral Presentation Only (Abstract):
If you only want to make an oral presentation without a journal publication, you can only submit an Abstract or Extended Abstract.4. Ethical Standards:
Articles submitted to the conference should report original, previously unpublished research findings, experimental or theoretical, and should not be considered for publication elsewhere. We strongly believe that ethical behavior is the most important virtue of any academic. Consequently, any act of plagiarism is completely inappropriate academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.5. Presentation Modes:
1. Presenters (ORAL Presentation) – LIVE ZOOM
- Opportunity to do a Live Zoom Presentation at the Conference.
- Each Presenter will get 10 Minutes for their Presentation and 5 Minutes for Q&A Session.
- Once a session has concluded, the video will be available on-demand for one month.
2. Presenters (ORAL Presentation) – Pre-Recorded Video Option
- This Option is for the Participants who would like to Record the Presentation and play it than Presenting Live at the Conference.
- The Presenter can record the 10 Minutes Video Presentation and send it to us. (The Video should be 10 minutes or lesser.)
- The Organizing Committee will play the Video in your Presentation Slot.
- These presentations will be uploaded in the YouTube conference link or Slide Share link. So that conference participants will have access to all virtual presentations during and after the conference.